Oenobiol Sensor 3 in 1+, the latest generation of sensors with prebiotic effect (3) and gluten-free, captures up to 75% of the calories absorbed (1), modulates the appetite (2,4) and rebalances the intestinal flora as early as 48 hours (3) for assured weight loss.
Oenobiol Sensor 3 in 1+ is a medical device indicated in weight loss and prevention of obesity.
For people who are overweight and looking to lose weight.
For overweight adults only (BMI≥18.5)
2 capsules daily, immediately at the start of lunch and dinner.
– Satiety feeling until 4h (2,4)
– Reduces the absorption of calories up to 75% (1)
– chrono-active effect: intestinal flora rebalanced in 48 hours (3)
2 capsules, immediately at the start of lunch and dinner. 15 consecutive days (1 box), can be repeated once.
How to use
This is a medical device, to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not to be given as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Do not chew or bite the capsules, or leave them to dissolve in the mouth. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. To be stored in a dry place, at room temperature and away from light.
This device may have an effect on blood-sugar levels, so it is recommended that diabetics contact their doctor before taking any treatment. If you are taking ongoing treatments, get advice from your doctor or pharmacist before starting to take this device.
It is recommended that a gap is left between taking Oenobiol Sensor 3 in 1 and other medicines (e.g. contraceptives), vitamins or essential fatty acids; make sure you leave at least four hours between taking it and other products. In order to maintain a sufficient intake of essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K), it is inadvisable to take Oenobiol Sensor 3 in 1 + at more than two meals a day and to exceed the dose of 4 capsules per day.
(1) Evaluation of the in vitro efficacy of a patented fiber complex on 4 fatty products (chocolate, brioche, pistachios and crisps).
(2) Evaluation of the in vitro efficacy of a patented fiber complex on a complete meal.
(3) Short-term in vitro evaluation of the prebiotic effect of the patented fiber complex.
(4) Study conducted on a panel of 25 people for 30 consecutive days.
Do not use if you are allergic or intolerant to one of the ingredients. Do not use if you are under weight (BMI < 18.5). Not to be given to women who are pregnant or breast-feeding without medical advice. Do not use in people with allergies to carrots, oats or apples. Do not use in case of allergy or intolerance to any of the compounds present in the formulation. Consult your pharmacist. This medical device is a regulated health product, and because of this regulation, carries the CE mark. Ask your pharmacist for advice. Manufactured by Laboratoires CLEMASCIENCE.
Complex of 100% vegetable fibers; envelope of the
capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable shell);
anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; colorant: dioxide
This complex is without preservatives.
CONTAINS OATS – GLUTEN FREE.
Mechanism of action
Taken immediately at the beginning of lunch and dinner, the patented complex contained in the capsules forms a mesh and swells in the stomach to capture some of the fats and sugars of the diet (1,2). It thus makes it possible to reduce the absorption of part of the calories (1,2). Its elimination is done by the natural ways. The prebiotic effect is obtained thanks to a new fiber complex that rebalances the intestinal flora in favor of the beneficial bacteria (3) (Bifidobacterium and Bacteroidetes). The restored slimming flora allows for increased weight loss.
Oenobiol Sensor 3 in 1 + has been the subject of several studies (in vitro and clinical) to guarantee proven efficacy.
1. Action of Sugar Fat Sensor
Reduces up to 75% of calories
(1) Evaluation of the in vitro efficacy of a patented fiber complex on 4 fatty products (Study No. F02843 / 01LA, February 2011)
2. Appetite Moderator effect
Prolonged feeling of satiety
Moderate appetite up to 4H
(2) Evaluation of the in vitro efficacy of a patented fiber complex on a complete meal (Study No. E85068-03 / 06CL, March 2015)
3. Prebiotic effect scientifically demonstrated and measured in vitro
Rebalances the intestinal flora
Intestinal flora rebalanced in 48H (3)
(3) Short-term in vitro evaluation of the prebiotic effect of the patented fiber complex. Study No. 2015190 / D252 / 5, 01/2017.
4. Positive effect on markers of obesity
The ratio Firmicutes / Bacteroidetes is one of the markers of obesity.
Sensor 3 in 1 + has been shown to improve this ratio by 30%.
(4), (5) Evaluation carried out on 25 overweight people aged 28 to 62, for 30 consecutive days and without associated dietary recommendations. Protocol No. 010816, June 2012.